Friday, February 5, 2010

.....


Anyway, few days back, I was having trouble mending my heart. But now still, trying to let it go.


The metaphor of love, I concluded.

I realize that every second of my breath, myself is put to test. But still, I can't deny that the test is the real reason why I am still alive. Maybe to someone, I am ungrateful. But I don't give a shit to whatever you're thinking now. only me know myself.

I am seeking continual learning thru life but to certain 'people' I am no worthy. Nevermind....For every detestation, I thanked God for making me even stronger and wiser. For every challenge, lies an opportunity.

I admit that I been sad for too long. I have been asking why and why and why....

But, to my acumen, I have just to be myself and trust myself. Thank God for the wisdom.


No comments: