Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blues Sunday

Tired.

Best activity of the day is sleep and dream. However, my sleep was interrupted by an anonymous text message. Ughh....

"Salam. Sihat?"
"W'salam. Siapa ni?"
"mmm..Bfren lama pun dah tak ingat dah ni hehe"
"agak2 la"

I get annoyed. I tied to continue sleeping but it wasn't as I thought. Coz my mind still thinking who was sending message to me earlier....was it wrong number or it is by someone that I know. Hmmm....never mind. I just let it go when my eyes slowly close and I continue sleeping.

Not that long, my phone rings...arrghhhh..another interruption.

Notwithstanding, I get excited when I hear the voice and asking if I still remember. Never that I had in mind that the voice owner would have called me today or ever. I get astonished that I thought I will never hear from him again.

Thank you God.

"Hi, how are you?"
"Good. I am good."

And I will be good and never felt better...



p/s: KisahCintaKlasik | my heart pounding dreamin' of you..

No comments: