Monday, March 29, 2010

Mi vida es sólo para ti. Mi corazón es siempre suya

I am listening to Rockwell; Knife repeatedly. Sigh.

I tried and tried hiding up the pain I feel inside....pretending to fool folks around me that I am ok which I am not; at all.
Yo no sé por qué hasta ahora todavía no puedo dejarlo ir. Tampoco dejé que mi corazón abierto para ser compartida. Todo intento de distinguir pondré sobre ti.

You know I won't hold you back now...our love just can't be found. Praise to God that the love will remains 'there' till the end even if we're apart no matter how far. It is not the matter of distance coz the thoughts that always count.

It hurts and pain when I have to live forever reminiscing all the sweet memoirs whilst knowing and feeling it fades away day by day. Notwithstanding, I will keep reminiscing and bear the pain coz I believe that love is not blind. Love sees but doesn't mind.

Say that I am a fool. And I don't care being fool because of love. Because I always love you.


p/s: KisahCintaKlasik | Tiada Dia menjadikan manusia sia-sia selain memujiNya.


No comments: